HYDENT™ uninsulated compression terminals
UL Listed 90° C, 600 Volts to 35 kV
Features and Benefits
- Copper connectors are manufactured from seamless high conductivity electrolytic copper tubing with heavy duty wall thickness.
- Aluminum connectors are manufactured from high conductivity, high purity wrought aluminum and pre-filled with Penetrox™.
- Designed to match the cable size for reliable electrical performance.
- Electro-tin plated. Other options available, contact BURNDY.
- Internally beveled barrel end.
- Each connector is clearly marked with the wire size and type, die index, and color coding.
- Marked with the proper number and location of crimps.
- Proper compression systems forms a homogeneous mass.
- Use up to 35 kV as indicated.
- Expanded wire ranges when using Y644 HYPRESS™ Dieless
- Hydraulic and Battery tooling crimp embossment.